Dentistry is changing rapidly.
Increased competition, greater taxation, PPOs, technology, and the rapid rise of corporate dentistry, are all pushing dentistry to re-examine some core issues.
This week, Jerry Jones, author of 7 books, founder of Jerry Jones Direct, Dentistry Confidential and Wellness Springs Dental is the non-dentist owner of a booming dental office in Salem Oregon. He started from scratch a decade ago and now shares his insight after working with doctors across the country to help them grow their practices.
- When practice management can and cannot be done on your own
- Which pieces of your income are under massive assault
- 3 efficiencies you can focus on in your practice now
- Marketing that “makes the phone ring”
- When your practice should swim with and swim against the current
Hear inspiring ideas from one of dentistry’s most influential practice owners.Check out our reviews at Amazon!